Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From Negative to Positive

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for it...

You say: "It's imposible"
God says: All things are possible - Luke 18:27

You say: "I'm tired"
God says: I will give you rest - Matthew 11:26-30

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you - John 3:16, 13:34

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient - 1Chorinthians 12:9, Psalms 91:15

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps - Proverbs 3:5-6

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things - Philippians 4:13

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I forgive you - 1John 1:9, Romans 8:1

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you - Hebrews 13:5



.

No comments: