Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friend or Foe

Christmas is coming soon!! I will pay attention to what stores I'll go to do my shopping. The ones that recognize Christmas in their adds will get my business. Some of them are:

Amazon.com, Bass Pro Shops, Bath and Body Works, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Best Buy, Big Lots, Home Depot, JC Penney, KB Toys, K-Mart, Kohl’s, L.L. Bean, Linens ‘N Things, Lord and Taylor, Lowe’s, M&M-Mars Candies, Macy’s, Sam’s Club, Sears, Target, T.J. Maxx, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Williams-Sonoma.

These stores will NOT receive my business:

Banana Republic, Bloomingdale's, Circuit City, Costco, Comp USA, CVS, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Disney, Gap, Honey Baked Ham, J. Crew Outfitters, Lane Bryant, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Sprint.


For a complete list: http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=323412


If they don't acknowledge Christmas, why should I acknowledge them??



.

No comments: